Entrepreneur 5 Pm To 9 Am : Launching A Profitable Start Up Without Quitting Your Job
Kanth Miriyala Reethika Sunder
Business & Economics
Number of Pages:
You have a job. And an idea for a business. What do you do then?
Crisp, reader-friendly and practical, Entrepreneur 5 p.m. to 9 a.m. tells you how you can become an entrepreneur even if you have a full-time job and are risk-averse. With facts, flowcharts and illustrations, this is a fast and super-useful read—from which you will come away with a clear and solid roadmap for converting your idea into a viable enterprise and taking your venture from zero to launch.
With case studies, anecdotes and easy-to-follow guidelines, this book:
• Tells you how you can realize your dream of being an entrepreneur even if you have a full-time job;
• Provides you with widely tested and proven methods that dramatically reduce risks of failure;
• Shows how you can make your product a profitable one even before significant investments are made;
• Discusses how you can increase the valuation of your start-up in order to successfully obtain funding;
• Explains how you can align your business goals with wider life goals and leverage your personal strengths;
• Tells you how to launch a start-up that YOU will enjoy building.
Read this book if you’ve ever had an idea that you want to turn into a profitable business endeavour.
Author of the Book:
Kanth Miriyala did his engineering from IIT Madras and has a PhD. He had his first brush with entrepreneurship quite by accident. He was one of the co-founders for Quintant, which was sold to iGATE in 2003; he then became an early stage investor in Qik, a mobile video streaming company, later sold to Skype for over $100 million.
Reethika Sunder did her MBA in marketing from IIM Ahmedabad and now works as a consultant with an Indian IT firm. She loves wildlife, travelling, painting and writing.
The authors can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.